The Disgaea Fan Forums  

Go Back   The Disgaea Fan Forums > Makai Wars > Disgaea

Disgaea Journey throughout the Netherworld to claim your rightful title as Overlord.

Old 01-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #11
Ukiyo
Good for Nothing
Good For Nothing

Are there any classes besides main characters that get their own special attacks? Is it safe to make a character besides Laharl your lead character? Isn’t it a bit strange living your life as a book? I assume you are weak against fire. What kind of skills do books use?
Old 01-30-2011, 05:23 PM   #12
Dentarg
Average
Demon Lord
Incompetent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukiyo View Post
Are there any classes besides main characters that get their own special attacks? Is it safe to make a character besides Laharl your lead character? Isnít it a bit strange living your life as a book? I assume you are weak against fire. What kind of skills do books use?
Going down the list!

Q: Are there any classes besides main characters that get their own special attacks?
A: The Scout gets the Dark Cannon, which acts like an individual turret that fires at nearby targets. Be careful though, as it can target you too.

Q: Is it safe to make a character besides Laharl your lead character?
A: In the character order list sure, it's not gonna affect anything. Regardless what you do to the character list, Laharl is still the main character.

Q: Isnít it a bit strange living your life as a book? I assume you are weak against fire.
A: Is this in reference to Overlord Zetta? If so, I'd ask him, he might have a field day with that question.

Q: What kind of skills do books use?
A: I'd assume whatever is written in them, but then again I said the same with Zetta and then he Zetta Beamed my face.

- D
Overlord Azameth (Skull of many colors): 2x Level 9999 Skull in Disgaea 3 (Currently Star!)
Overlord Ackwelan (The Ancient Lich): Level 3450 Samael (Tier 5 Death) in Disgaea 3.
Overlord B'Graal (Dread Knight of Gulgotha): Level 2003 Omega Sentinel (Tier 6 Majin) in Disgaea 3.
Dentarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #13
Disaster
Incompetent
Good For Nothing

i got a question as well!! In my 2nd cycle i fought my way so that these nasty senators approve my bill of opening the cave of ordeals. To my surprise, i didnt realized that Cathy, the magic knight was in the fight along with the senators. Once i kicked their demonic asses, i returned to my castle and the place where cathy was next to plenair, there is a tomb with a sword with it. Is there a consequence of getting a bad ending because of my actions?
Old 06-22-2011, 04:50 PM   #14
Akuhei
Distinguished
Vassal
Skilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
i got a question as well!! In my 2nd cycle i fought my way so that these nasty senators approve my bill of opening the cave of ordeals. To my surprise, i didnt realized that Cathy, the magic knight was in the fight along with the senators. Once i kicked their demonic asses, i returned to my castle and the place where cathy was next to plenair, there is a tomb with a sword with it. Is there a consequence of getting a bad ending because of my actions?
Nope, that just happens on occasion. Just don't worry about it. I haven't played in a while so I forget exactly how it works, but I'm pretty sure either she comes back or someone replaces her.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #15
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

What will happen is once you save and turn off the game, when you turn it back on she'll be alive again. Don't worry I did the same thing and I about freaked and gave up on ever playing again because I killed the Item World girl.

No problems, save, turn it off and play on!
Cim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #16
Akuhei
Distinguished
Vassal
Skilled

Mine was a bit worse. I ended up killing the hospital girl, which really made that part of my first playthrough a *****.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:54 PM   #17
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

I killed her once too, she's the samurai right? Yeah, I think she was the one I killed first. xD I just paused the game and ran to a computer. xD
Cim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:28 PM   #18
Disaster
Incompetent
Good For Nothing

LOL!! thanks!! so much for loyal vassals!!