The Disgaea Fan Forums  

Go Back   The Disgaea Fan Forums > Makai Wars > Disgaea

Disgaea Journey throughout the Netherworld to claim your rightful title as Overlord.

Old 05-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #41
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

I think that'd be a ton of work though. :\ Sometimes I really enjoy that Archers are/were a female only class. It made them that much more fun, you know? I kind of wanted male Samurai, but at the end of the day, I didn't mind that they were female. xD
Cim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:18 AM   #42
Neo
Skilled
Average

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikoko View Post
I wouldnīt have a problem with a Midboss monsterclass either XD
Though i didnīt like Maderas that much ................. of course it would be even cooler if they did the incubus and a seperate vampire class (male and female of course)
I think my main wish would be to find male AND female parts for many classes in the game, at least for the semi-humanoid monsters .... was kinda sad that they didnīt have the female samurai/ronin in Disgaea 2
I have one. 8D In Dark Hero Days you can get female samurai by having a Disgaea 1 savegame. But until I discovered that samurais were a male exclusive class to me. This is why I find Kuchen's post so funny. It's the opposite to me. xD
But we need him to pay for this place so I hereby reluctantly acknowledge him as the Overlord. For now.
He can get a lawn chair instead of his basket and one extra meal on sundays if he asks nicely.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:36 AM   #43
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

You think they look male?
Old 05-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #44
Neo
Skilled
Average

No, in DHD you have only the male Samurai class unless you have a D1 savefile. So before I knew how to get the female class Samurai were always male to me.
But we need him to pay for this place so I hereby reluctantly acknowledge him as the Overlord. For now.
He can get a lawn chair instead of his basket and one extra meal on sundays if he asks nicely.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:04 PM   #45
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

I do not remember the Male samurai. :\ I will look into this.

Edit:

Now I remember.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:23 AM   #46
Mikoko
Good for Nothing
Good For Nothing

"Now i remember" .... Hahaha i find that post funny ^__^

Itīs not like iīm really bothered by the absence or presence of some of the male and female counterparts ....... i enjoy the games none the less ... i just some optional thingie iīd wish to have.
And since Disgaea is a game where you have tons of stuff to unlock if youīre dedicated enough ...... gender unlocks would be cool too :D
Mikoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #47
Dentarg
Average
Demon Lord
Incompetent

With the way Disgaea has been expanding as of late, I wouldn't be surprised seeing some advanced character creation system being introduced in a later Disgaea game, where you can focus a class a bit more than usual, and perhaps sacrificing aptitude for one thing into another on the first character generation, not on reincarnations because that would break the game's early-game balance. A rather accurate Barbarian with a high critical rate with his axe would be pretty devastating.

- D
Overlord Azameth (Skull of many colors): 2x Level 9999 Skull in Disgaea 3 (Currently Star!)
Overlord Ackwelan (The Ancient Lich): Level 3450 Samael (Tier 5 Death) in Disgaea 3.
Overlord B'Graal (Dread Knight of Gulgotha): Level 2003 Omega Sentinel (Tier 6 Majin) in Disgaea 3.
Dentarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:23 PM   #48
Samuraileo
Incompetent
Good For Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasekuchen View Post
The only one I was able to find in English for a fair price was the World Book for Disgaea 2. I've used it here a few times. xD
i have both in english

as far as genders go i like how they are their own class with their own abilities and not simply a male or female sprite