The Disgaea Fan Forums  

Go Back   The Disgaea Fan Forums > General > The Lounge

The Lounge Talk about movies, televisions shows, comics and books with people that probably don't care!

Old 11-15-2008, 11:32 PM   #11
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

She's one of them.
Cim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:09 AM   #12
Brittany
Skilled
Average

...What's THAT mean? Haven't I scolded you about lame responses? And.. I hope you mean..the non-admin-slash-official-staff-member-side?

Brittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:20 AM   #13
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

No I mean one of those children with the funky eyes and stuff.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:34 AM   #14
Brittany
Skilled
Average

xD Yes, Gravity Children. That's what I meant. And here, I'm covering your ***. >:c( - Cim

Old 11-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #15
Brittany
Skilled
Average

And SUPER BIG ALERT. In the latest chapter of Air Gear ( On the site I read it on), Yayoi Nakayama has officially been invited to "tune" Agito! WHAT?! D: << How the hell does Yayoi KNOW how to tune, anyway?? She doesn't! But Akito's like: ' Ooh, Agito's unconcious. Yayoi. Hurry. Tune our true fang. D: " And thanks to spoilers, she even begins to do just that! How?! She just..is BORN knowing how to tune regalia, I guess. Tch. >:\
More about AgitoxYayoi:
Really, Oh!Great? Yayoi has been a totally blank-faced, one-liner, in-the-backdrop character until recently, and she suddenly likes Agito. Why? Because before that, there were hints of her liking Ikki. But of course that might've just been there to show the audience how totally great Ikki is (lolololol yeh hez garet bcuz all teh gilrs liek him!!!11).
And if that were the case, does that give Yayoi any reason to like Agito? They haven't bonded; The one occasion they actually spoke to one another, Yayoi kidnapped Agito in his sleep and tied him up, and put him on a boat. He wakes up, and is perfectly fine and dandy with being in the middle of a lake, tied up. Excuse me, Ogure( Ogure Ito, Hence.. Oh!Great), but isn't that just a little out-of-character? If I'm not mistaken, Agito was easily angry and super tempermental. The last time something like this happened to him ( when he was buried in the ground by his team), he screamed at them like a normal Agito would. But, because it's Yayoi, there's no problem~ AND that's all there was to that scene. There was no more bonding. In fact, all Agito SAID to her was: " Yeah. It's not bad at all." <-- ALL he said to her, throughout the entire chapter. >>>=D * Anger mark, anger mark, ANGER mark*
And besides Agito's out-of-character-ness, there's alot of that going on with Yayoi, as well. She used to be suddle and sarcastic, but as of late, she's been complete Mary-Sue-ified. She has no personality anymore! All she says is: " What can I do for the team? AGITO-KUN?? D: " - All the time. Just like Kururu with Ikki. So Yayoi is turning into a second Kururu. Oh, joy. I hate her, too.
Was I the only one who assumed that Agito was the "loner" figure in the anime, who wouldn't end up with anyone? - And what about Akito's crush on Ikki?? You barely SEE Akito anymore, much less hear about what he has to say about any of this. But..they inhabbit the same body, so he isn't too far from home, right?

It's like Oh!Great is bending all of the characters' personalities to make this couple work, but there's simply no ground for the couple to work off of. There's no basis. Agito couldn't even recognize her when she took her hair down. How can he POSSIBLY get together with someone he's never noticed before and STILL doesn't recognize!! And you know what's even funnier?? These instances, besides the time she says: " Want some kale juice?" are the only times in the frickin' series that they TALK. At ALL.
It was the same with Ikki and Kururu! Kururu shows up out of the blue one day, Ikki sees her and he's like: " Oh, she's pretty." Ringo, who's liked and known him for his entire life, kisses him the next day and all he can think of is Kururu. WTF?! He'd met her the DAY BEFORE. Ugh. Whatever.
I'm done.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:15 PM   #16
mihoshi
Average
Incompetent

@_@meow?!
Old 11-20-2008, 05:11 PM   #17
Brittany
Skilled
Average

That was my psycho.. anger-fit thing. Air Gear is looking like it's on a one-way path into bad-series-ville. The beginning was great. Ending stinks, so far. Hey, maybe Ogura can fix it.

Old 11-21-2008, 12:38 AM   #18
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

Yeah, that was really stupid. Is that girl even a tuner? As far as I remember she just hung around and was like LOL I JUST HANG OUT! and that was it.

Akito is a fool. "Hey you know what you could do that would be super awesome? Tune Agito! Lolz it'll be fun, you all can have sleep overs and stuff!"

I hate him.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:29 AM   #19
Brittany
Skilled
Average

D: < I don't even have a problem with Akito's character, but he shouldn't've even asked Yayoi. Because, no. She's NOT a tuner. So, Akito, why would she know how to tune? >:\ Oh well. I'm done with it. The SECOND Agito begins to get all lovey dovey with Yayoi, I disown the series entirely. Done.