The Disgaea Fan Forums  

Go Back   The Disgaea Fan Forums > Art Forum > Drawing

Drawing If you draw, sketch or doodle, post your works here!

Old 10-19-2011, 02:21 PM   #11
ChiiKimono
Skilled
Average

I love the detail you've put into the wheels. It actually looks pretty realistic. You should be so proud!
I bet if you ink it and add some colour to it it'd be badass =P

Watch Makai Tales on my youtube acount!
http://www.youtube.com/user/AniseChi

The road to happiness is a long one....

Even if your arms and legs are broken and you can't move. You can never give up! Thats just my style *Sparkle sparkle*

No giving in and no giving up! Go for it all the way!
ChiiKimono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:49 AM   #12
Mxyzptlk
Good for Nothing
Good For Nothing

I still have all my 1:87 models. I have a tendency not to sell any of my "collections".

Albedo look to be based on Herpa models (some of them anyway, not sure nowadays though as it was a fair number of years ago I was collecting). My main Wiking models are some Mercedes Coaches. There is a 12 metre (40' ish) coach and a similar length double deck coach and a shorter single deck coach. I also have some Preiser and Kibri 1:87 models.
Mxyzptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:42 AM   #13
Disaster
Incompetent
Good For Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiiKimono View Post
I love the detail you've put into the wheels. It actually looks pretty realistic. You should be so proud!
I bet if you ink it and add some colour to it it'd be badass =P
Thanks for your kind words and inspiration ChiiKimono. I avoid inking and coloring, because it may look cartoony. Sometimes when I use color pencils, it kind of hides some of the details on the wheels and such.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #14
Disaster
Incompetent
Good For Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxyzptlk View Post
I still have all my 1:87 models. I have a tendency not to sell any of my "collections".

Albedo look to be based on Herpa models (some of them anyway, not sure nowadays though as it was a fair number of years ago I was collecting). My main Wiking models are some Mercedes Coaches. There is a 12 metre (40' ish) coach and a similar length double deck coach and a shorter single deck coach. I also have some Preiser and Kibri 1:87 models.
Cool!. I do have 2 kibri models. A red mercedes actros dump truck and a yellow round nosed (my fave Merc) dump semi. Pretty neat for sure. Maybe I'll put a picture one day since I left it in North Carolina .sigh!
Old 10-20-2011, 01:11 PM   #15
ChiiKimono
Skilled
Average

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
Thanks for your kind words and inspiration ChiiKimono. I avoid inking and coloring, because it may look cartoony. Sometimes when I use color pencils, it kind of hides some of the details on the wheels and such.
I guess, that just depends on your shading really.
You could always try water colour or charcol. Charcol would make it really stand out, love that stuff!
Or just leave it the way it is and save a lot of time and effort xD

Watch Makai Tales on my youtube acount!
http://www.youtube.com/user/AniseChi

The road to happiness is a long one....

Even if your arms and legs are broken and you can't move. You can never give up! Thats just my style *Sparkle sparkle*

No giving in and no giving up! Go for it all the way!
ChiiKimono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #16
Disaster
Incompetent
Good For Nothing

Yea,,, I think u got a point about charcoal and watercolor. maybe Ill try it one of these days. Thanks! =)