The Disgaea Fan Forums  

Go Back   The Disgaea Fan Forums > Makai Wars > Disgaea 2

Disgaea 2 Go, Adell! Take on Overlord Zenon and rid your friends and family of his evil curse!

Old 02-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

Default Land of Carnage

I finally sat down and patiently recovered the last two maps I have needed for almost a year and a half. xD I've been doing the Cave of Ordeals in the land of carnage in an effort to get Adell to level 9999. He's got quite a few levels left to go, but I don't think it will take too long.

Have you done the LoC, yet? I have Excalibur ready and waiting for my thief to be a high enough level to steal Yoshitsuna from the Item God. I'm so very excited.
Cim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:40 AM   #2
Dentarg
Average
Demon Lord
Incompetent

The only version of LoC I have gotten to is in Disgaea 3. I've beaten quite a few of the Dark Sun levels, but never gotten to Land of Carnage yet.

- D
Overlord Azameth (Skull of many colors): 2x Level 9999 Skull in Disgaea 3 (Currently Star!)
Overlord Ackwelan (The Ancient Lich): Level 3450 Samael (Tier 5 Death) in Disgaea 3.
Overlord B'Graal (Dread Knight of Gulgotha): Level 2003 Omega Sentinel (Tier 6 Majin) in Disgaea 3.
Dentarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

There's not much to the LoC until you can beat the Prinny Baal Pirates. I'm waiting to get all the post game characters before I go for that, though. I have two lvl 9999 characters (Adell and Ash) with Laharl and a Thief not too far behind. Hopefully I will be able to beat Pringer X!
Old 03-01-2013, 03:07 PM   #4
Disaster
Incompetent
Good For Nothing

Same here, lvling up in Cave of Ordeal where the puppet monster kicks rear ends in no time. But Adell, Bahamut, Las tier mothman, and other sword fighters including Yukimaru survives the attacks and happy leveling after that.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #5
Fate
Good for Nothing
Good For Nothing

Took me a long time to get to Land of Carnage in Disgaea 2. I was missing one pirate. I still remember those asses: the Red Pirates.

Can't remember how far I got with it, though. Pretty sure i got a couple characters to level 9,999. I think Almaz was my main character I used for...everything.

But God, getting those felonies (I think that's what they are?) on your party members only takes a lifetime.
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:13 AM   #6
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

I only just purchased Almaz. I can't wait to level him to 9,999. Right now my only 9999s are Adell and Ash. Laharl and my thief are pretty close, but close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

Getting Felonies was easy!! You could throw a stack of characters onto the felony panel and they all get the felonies!