The Disgaea Fan Forums  

Go Back   The Disgaea Fan Forums > Art Forum > Writing

Writing Poems and stories that you've written get posted here.

Old 05-18-2010, 02:38 PM   #11
ChiiKimono
Skilled
Average

*SQUEEL* OMG I LOVE THINGS LIKE THAT! I didn't realise that's what you were talking about!
Well then for one thing if you want some characters who are close to her here are some suggestions:

Cocky guy: Thinks he's full of himself and follows her aroundf or the hell of it (For one thing you always wanna have a little romance in your story. Even if its just a little it can make a big impact. People eat that stuff up like air and water)

Innocent little sister: This character is the type of character that's innocent and doesn't seem like they can handle themself. But that doesn't mean they cant. Its really your choice. Best part it can be either gender. But the age should be atleast a couple of years younger than your protogonist (gawd I cant spell lols), this will give the hero someone to really care and protect. They will get furious if someone hurts them, and as for a female they will treat the character like family.

Snotty type: Someone who acts like their a real hot shot, like everyone wants to be them. But in fact they learn alot from the hero, though still snobby at times, and can be a very good ally for he/she. Another thing is that you can use this character if you want them to become evil and backstab them. But you have to make that subtle so that the readers don't see it coming. And if they do make it something they wont forget.

Heres a really nice idea for you. Since this is suppost to be like a limbo type of place( or so I understand) why not have someone come in and meet Lorelay. They still remember their like though and ask Q/A's. This gets Lorelay curious. But before she can get any answers the person disapears. Why? Because in the real world they were brought back to life. They werent' completely dead.
Itll leave her with so many questions.

Watch Makai Tales on my youtube acount!
http://www.youtube.com/user/AniseChi

The road to happiness is a long one....

Even if your arms and legs are broken and you can't move. You can never give up! Thats just my style *Sparkle sparkle*

No giving in and no giving up! Go for it all the way!
ChiiKimono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:46 PM   #12
Neo
Skilled
Average

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiiKimono View Post
...Since this is suppost to be like a limbo type of place...
You mean like the "waiting room of hell"?
But we need him to pay for this place so I hereby reluctantly acknowledge him as the Overlord. For now.
He can get a lawn chair instead of his basket and one extra meal on sundays if he asks nicely.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #13
ChiiKimono
Skilled
Average

I was gonna say imbetween the living and the afterlife, but it thats what you want then whatever floats your boat xD

Even if your arms and legs are broken and you can't move. You can never give up! Thats just my style *Sparkle sparkle*

Old 05-18-2010, 02:49 PM   #14
Neo
Skilled
Average

Anyways you seem to understand the idea.^^
EDIT: Perhaps people will find out whether they are almost in heaven or almost in hell if they solve their darn sun problem. xD

About the character... let's see...
cocky type, maybe (Lory: "I don't want to sound rude but I already have to deal with that man. I don't need another freak of that kind." Neo: "That was indeed rude. I like Sirius and I like the idea too.");
little sister/brother works fine with me, it's a little cliched though (Neo: "I hate children..." Lory: "Don't you hate people in general?" Neo: "You're not quite sociable yourself, are you?");
snooty? hah, funnily enough I pictured Lory as rather snooty and stuck up herself while she was still alive. (Lory: "Don't believe a single word she says!" Neo:"Shut up, you don't remember it anyway." >D)
But we need him to pay for this place so I hereby reluctantly acknowledge him as the Overlord. For now.
He can get a lawn chair instead of his basket and one extra meal on sundays if he asks nicely.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #15
ChiiKimono
Skilled
Average

One, xD that would be the perfect ring on the story. Finds out she's gonna go to hell if she doesn't do something.
Two,.....YOUR A GIRL!? =0

Old 05-18-2010, 11:31 PM   #16
Auwchii
Skilled
Vassal
Average

Location: Right behind you... Above you perhaps? Nah right under... nevermind..

Whats the big surprise? Neo's been a girl this entire time lol.

Hmm I got a few ideas for characters too, but jesus, i'm typing in middle of the night, so I might just post whatever i can.

How about a shy cool and quiet type of person? He/she doesn't really talk much, but once you get to know the person, it's all cool, usually calms your nerves(Or does the exact opposite as it could somehow develop relationship.)

Clumsy funny yet awesome hard worker type; Oh I think characters would have a field day teasing this character. At the same time, this person would make you outright burst in laughter, at the same time, is awesome like that. As if he/she got natural talent of being a comedian! This person may also "Try" as much as possible to help people around him/her. very caring personality as he/she may have lots of experience over it.

Well at the moment that's two I can think of, yes they're both complicated, I'll come back later when my mind is not tired.

--Nice Monologue.

[15:42]Coobie Well Seyiku
[15:42]Coobie I do intentionally cause people suffering
Auwchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:06 AM   #17
Neo
Skilled
Average

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiiKimono View Post
Two,.....YOUR A GIRL!? =0
My mother assured me of that. Guess I don't act very girlish, huh? (btw. you could have known by reading my intorduction post.)

I'll think about the whole character thing tonight. (I have to give a talk on "Ornament and Crime" by A. Loos tomorrow, so I have to prepare the presentation. Besides we'll get our new fridge today and I'll have to help my flat mate to remove the old installation-fridge's cupboard. =3=)
Old 05-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #18
ChiiKimono
Skilled
Average

xD
Yes I guess I should have done that lols
Oh sweet, new fridge *wot wot* lols
Have fun with that

Old 09-24-2010, 08:31 AM   #19
blackxcrowdy
Average
Incompetent

add someone like the person in ur avy
axel