The Disgaea Fan Forums  

Go Back   The Disgaea Fan Forums > Art Forum > Writing

Writing Poems and stories that you've written get posted here.

Old 10-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
Doopliss
Incompetent
Good For Nothing

Default How Well Did I Do?

EDIT: I removed this because it was an embarrassing piece of literary trash, however if anyone cares, I think I've improved! =D

~T. M. Morgan-Reilly, Morgan Metagenics
Doopliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
Cim
Genius
Tyrant Overlord
Genius

Instead of 'every one' or 'each one' you could just put they, or find other words to use. Those are phrases and words that you would find in a young adult novel since they're simple phrases. Try and be more specific in your descriptions. There are a number of writing resources on the internet that you can use on the internet and if you want you could also purchase some books that give a ton of great pointers! I have a few at home, I'll look at the titles and let you know!
Cim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:00 PM   #3
Doopliss
Incompetent
Good For Nothing

I was thinking that too, I made a first chapter and began revising and revising. It lacks description, I need more detail.

I think its an easy mistake to make though, I've never tried writing in this way before.

Also, I was afraid to use certain words again because I don't want to screw up the tense then have to revise it completely.

~T. M. Morgan-Reilly, Morgan Metagenics
Doopliss is offline   Reply With Quote